Got a Motorola Droid Razr, Razr, Droid Bionic or a Xoom tablet? You’re at the front of the line for a few Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) when it is expelled next year, according to Motorola’s website .
The device creator is earnest to publicize a timeline for your ICS ascent (for the on top of 4 gadgets only) inside of 6 weeks of the working system’s last release. In other words, the beginning these Motorola gadgets will be getting the new OS will be at least 6 weeks after ICS is already in the wild. That seems rapid at least compared to other manufacturers who have nonetheless to publicize any timelines is to upgrade.
That said, Motorola’s reps have been really clever not to cavalcade down to that entertain ICS will turn existing on tech sites. For example, the Razr won’t be getting its ambience of Android 4.0 until the initial half of 2012, rsther than than the initial entertain as TechCrunch reported initially.
Of course, Motorola has many more other gadgets in its lineup than only the Xoom, Razr, Droid Razr and Droid Bionic but we consternation how many will be getting an authorized OS upgrade. Your might have improved fitness seeking to the developer residents to advance up with a ROM for your device first.
We will keep you posted on ICS upgrades as they turn available.
[Source: Motorola's Official Blog , TechCrunch ]
‘Consumers obtain screwed’ by insufficient of Android updates
Google won’t ascent Nexus One to Ice Cream Sandwich
When will stream Android gadgets obtain upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich? Here are a few clues
Top 10 features in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is enchanting, easy, and creates you feel special
- Which Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich?
- HTC Announces Specifics On Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrades, Includes Rezound
- Google Helps Developers Prep For Ice Cream Sandwich
- Samsung Milky Way Nexus First Impressions: Ice Cream Sandwich Makes It Sparkle
- Ice Cream Sandwich To Bring New UI, App Framework To Android
- Sony Ericsson’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update Coming In Early 2012
- Is This What Android 4: Ice Cream Sandwich Looks Like?
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich’s Awesomeness Is In The Little Things
- Ice Cream Sandwich: Say Goodbye To Bloatware
- Google, Samsung Unveil Ice Cream Sandwich-powered Milky Way Nexus
- Google’s ‘Nexus Prime’ With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Allegedly Set For October Release
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Source Code Is Now Available
- Android’s Matias Duarte: Ice Cream Sandwich Will Help Devs Cope With Myriad Form Factors
- LG Details Its Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrade Plans
- Motorola’s Droid RAZR (Or Something Like It) Likely Headed For AT&T Soon
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013