Android App of the Week I’ve been using ALK’s CoPilot 8 for Android given we reviewed it in these pages back in 2009 . we favourite it a lot then and still do. So when ALK voiced a leading upgrade, my ears pricked up.
The initial thing you observe about Premium is the redesigned menu system. I’m not certain it’s an alleviation because the on-screen buttons are considerably a bit not as big and reduction finger-friendly than before. Thankfully, the navigation shade has been tidied up more successfully.
Major functionality upgrades add the Wikipedia POI looking facility, that is a bit of an eye-opener. I’d never unequivocally given sufficient think to how many locations are right away in Wikipedia, total with embodiment and longitude. The answer is, a lot.
Also new is the swap highway computation facility, familiar right away on many standalone satnavs and late in CoPilot. Another utilitarian new underline is “drag routing” that lets you finger-drag the march of a highway on the chart to add a new waypoint.
Live traffic and fuel cost information can right away be purchased from inside of the app at 9.99 and 4.99 for 12 months, respectively. we think ALK has longed for a pretence by not vouchsafing customers purchase on a day-by-day or month-by-month basis.
In gripping with the stream craving with amicable networking, you can right away post your go sum directly to your Facebook and Twitter accounts should you instruct to.
The real mechanics of navigation are sufficient the same as before, but given they weren’t damaged ALK didn’t must be put together them.
The maps are a small richer but still coherent and easy to follow. Routing decisions are arguable and outspoken superintendence concise – if infrequently boring – and you obtain a preference of 7 giveaway voices and full text-to-speech support, even though usually with the man-made voice.
At 24.99 – by the time you read this the 12.49 rudimentary offer will have lapsed – CoPilot Premium is usually 2.50 more costly than CoPilot 8. That creates it the most appropriate navigation network existing for Android but do not feel you have to reinstate CoPilot 8 if you already have it on your phone – it’s not that sufficient of jump forward.
Size 16.3MB (Application) / 12.3MB (Data) / 175MB (Maps)
We make the of the most appropriate Android smartphone and inscription downloads every Tuesday. It you think there’s an app we should be considering, greatfully let us know .
- Windows Live Mesh Replaces Live Mesh And Live Sync
- E FUN Nextbook Premium 8 Android Tablet
- MOG Fusion To Bring Premium Music Service To Cars, Or So MOG Hopes
- ViewSonic ViewPad 10 – Tablet – Windows 7 Home Premium / Android 2.2 – 16 GB – 10
- Watchdog Takes Aim At Premium-rate Phone Apps
- Bose Unveils SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker, Fancies Up A2DP For A Premium (hands-on)
- GamePop Console Puts IOS Games On Your TV
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
Another readers interested about this :
Powered by Article Dashboard speaker system, Powered by Article Dashboard wireless card, Powered by Article Dashboard speaker reviews, Powered by Article Dashboard bag pattern, Powered by Article Dashboard speaker systems, Powered by Article Dashboard wireless, Powered by Article Dashboard speaker review, Powered by Article Dashboard speaker phone, Powered by Article Dashboard samsung rugby cellphone, Powered by Article Dashboard play monopoly for money