Dell’s 2011 Smartphone And Tablet Lineup Leaked: Android Ice Cream, WP7 Sliders, And A Slate Running Windows 8
Things look flattering tedious (and by boring, you meant wonderfully curvy ) until roughly mid-April of this year, when the Venue Pro gets a few ” extra features and enhancements ” that we’re flattering certain you can name .
Then, Q3 brings the Wrigley , what looks similar to a straight QWERTY slider identifying itself as “Windows Phone 7 Next Gen,” and sporting a 1GHz CPU, 4-inch 800 x 480 screen, and a 8 megapixel camera with 720p video recording. Nothing out of the ordinary, as far as you know.
By September, things should obtain really engaging as Android Ice Cream will assumingly be out, and Dell’s H ancock will dip it onto a a 4-inch qHD shade with twin cameras, dual-core estimate and 1080p recording.
Starting Q4, would-be Hancock buyers will have a dual-core multimedia line-up alternative, as the Millennium drops the set of keys for a incomparable 4.3-inch shade and DLNA encouragement (though the front-facing camera is paltry to VGA resolution.)
Dell’s Streak 10 won’t keep us watchful for long: advance April, the Gallo will reportedly be chomping divided at a few juicy Honeycomb. But that’s not all — Dell lists a scratch refurbish is to Gallo in October or thereabouts. There’s moreover a Streak 7 refurbish scheduled for July — you suppose that’s the indicate when Dell believes it can shoehorn Android 3.0 onto its comparison brother.
Meanwhile, Dell’s 10-inch Windows 7 line-up , internally well known as Rosemount , is slated for June, with a 1366 x 768 fortitude that should enable for local playback of 720p video.
We can’t discuss it you what the Sterling is, but it’s expected a mid-sized one, as it’s slated to take over the Streak 7′s duties in or about October with Android Honeycomb on board.
Finally, advance CES 2012 in January, you right away design Dell to tumble 3 new tablets at once: the Opus One and Silver Oak running Android Honeycomb, and the Peju with Windows 8. (The Streak 10 / Gallo will assumingly infantryman on.) Numbers on the left of the assign suggest that the Opus will be small, the Silver Oak mid-sized, and the Peju large.
- Dell To Add Second Android Tablet To Lineup
- HP Slate 500 Windows 7 Tablet Launches For $799
- LG Unveils G-Slate Honeycomb Tablet For T-Mobile
- Evolve III Maestro Slate Triple-boots Android, MeeGo And Windows 7 (video)
- Report: HP’s WebOS Tablet Specs Leaked
- Lenovo’s Upcoming LePhone S2 Seen Running Android As Well As Windows Phone, Looks Confused
- Dell Puts Gun To Streak 5 Tablet, Pulls Trigger
- Dell Streak 10 Pro Tablet To Debut In China
- ViewSonic Intros Dual-SIM V350 Smartphone, Windows 7 / Android Dual-boot ViewPad 10Pro Tablet
- Leaked Documents Reveal Nook Tablet Coming November 16 For $249
- Dell Signals Windows 8 Fondleslab Range
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Source Code Is Now Available
- Dell Flings Froyo Tablet At Brits
- Report: HTC Planning Three Android Tablets In 2011
- Leaked: Motorola Working On Two Razr-Inspired Tablets
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013