Google has pulled the Milky Way Nexus smartphone from its Google Play store as a outcome of the anathema on the product.
Customers can no longer purchase the device from the store, that has transposed the purchase symbol with a note that says, “coming soon.” Below it is a form to pointer up for e-mail alerts for when it becomes available. Electronista initial speckled the change.
The Milky Way Nexus is maybe the many high-profile device affected by the authorised squabbling between Apple and the assorted Google vendors. Samsung Electronics, that has been the many successful businessman with Android , has been a of the primary targets of Apple’s obvious transgression lawsuits.
Last week, Judge Lucy Koh handed down the rough claim against Samsung , a blow in its authorised fighting with Apple. Samsung has filed an allure of the claim , and is looking a proxy lift on the anathema until the allure is heard.
Apple has vanished after the Android partners, that add HTC and Motorola Mobility, that Google acquired progressing this year, claiming that the smartphones transgress on its iPhone . The assorted companies are attempting to win a poignant sufficient authorised feat that it would force both sides to the negotiate list to set upon a obvious chartering deal.
Full bans on products are rare, nonetheless HTC faced a partial a for its One line of smartphones progressing this year.
The Milky Way Nexus has been Google’s showcase phone, the initial device with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), and the initial slated to obtain Jelly Bean, or Android 4.1.
- Galaxy Nexus Specs Leak Just Ahead Of Tonight’s Launch [Galaxy Nexus]
- Google Revives Dead Nexus One Store As Android ‘gallery’
- Galaxy Nexus Built To Avoid Apple Patents
- Galaxy Nexus Gets Unofficial Google Wallet, Leaves Rooters Feeling Flush (update: Now Root-free)
- Galaxy Nexus Outdoes IPhone In Browsing, But Not Graphics
- Galaxy Nexus, RAZR, Rezound Release Dates On Verizon Slip Out
- SkyFire Browser Pulled From App Store Due To High Demand
- Galaxy Nexus: The First Ice Cream Sandwich Android Phone Has A Killer 720p Screen (Updated) [Video]
- Samsung’s Milky Way Tab Banned By German Court: Pulled From IFA Tech Show
- The Google’s Music Store Is Here (Plus Free Streaming For All!) [Google Music]
- Google, Samsung Officially Launches Milky Way Nexus
- App Store For Mac Highlights Two Major App Store Flaws
- Amazon To Launch Android App Store
- Galaxy Player: Samsung’s IPod Touch Clone To Debut At CES 2011
- Could A Google Nexus Two Be On Its Way?
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?