If you’re an iPhone drug dependant with a slight bent to take cinema of anything and everything, a new app lets you take cinema and obtain paid for it. Crowdmug is an app that lets users solicit photos from locations and obtain paid for providing the requested feature. The app is utilitarian for the who wish to see a eighth month end before they go, either a club or grill is crowded, or knowing if a space is apt for a discussion or organisation gathering.
With Crowdmug – usually existing for iOS users for right away – users both make and perform requests for photos. Though the app has usually been live for a couple of days, there are already a few offers on the board, that may be filtered formed on the within reach and the everywhere else. If you come about to live in a large town or work for a renouned tech company, there may be even more options for you to make a couple of bucks. Offers lend towards to be low for now, averaging about $2 per photo. But as these are expected strangers who can’t obtain to the town – either for work or fool around – you can replenish the cost of your every day coffee by gnawing these shots and then cashing out via either PayPal or check.
While Crowdmug has a essentially blurb purpose, we wouldn’t be astounded if more users took value of the service to inquire other users to examine out a future unit or residence before you can immigrate to see it for yourself, or to crowdsource cinema of dorms and college campuses to help an agreed tyro examine out their future campus without wanting to obviously revisit the school.
Crowdmug is an innovate and fun way to take cinema and make small additional money in the process. Download Crowdmug from the iTunes App Store , and stay tuned – an Android chronicle is on its way.
- How To Upload Pictures To Picasa From Your IPhone For Free
- Where Was Android In Microsofts IPhone Funeral Procession? Taking The Pictures
- Bits: Scribd Creates A Paid News Site
- Google Expands Market For Paid Android Apps, But Still Snubs 85% Of The World
- O2 Germany Offers Bada Apps Paid For On Phone Bills
- Google Adding Search By Voice, Pictures
- Developers Favor Android As Paid App Support Comes To More Countries
- Big News: Google Starts Rolling Out Paid Android Apps Support In More Countries
- Maker Faire 2011, In Pictures: Arduinos, Androids, And Angry Robots (video)
- Demand For Ruby, Hadoop And HTML5 Rockets, C Devs Still Best Paid
- Snoop Dogggg Goes 4G To Celebrate Launch Of Samsung Milky Way Indulge, Was Probably Paid More Than 4Gs To Do It
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?