Google helps Android Honeycomb developers beginning formulation for Ice Cream Sandwich by display them how to refurbish apps to work on phones.
Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich is still at least a month off, but that doesn’t meant Google can’t help developers to beginning scheming is to update. Today Google
Honeycomb developers have two options possibly make your app usually useable on tablets, or to welcome Ice Cream Sandwich and enable your apps to be used on any size device. Clearly Google recommends the second option, saying how Ice Cream Sandwich will be used on phones , tablets, and whatever else they can regard of.
Google developers are shown how to make a singular app display as even though it was law built for both considerable and tiny screens. Now a singular app can arrange to whatever device it is being used on, without having to download not similar versions of the same app for both tablets and phones.
Since initial voiced there has been really little data forthcoming out of Google about the arriving Ice Cream Sandwich update. The usually data you know for certain is that it will reunite the user experience for Android users with a singular working system. We do not know how it will do that, or what the OS will look like. Due to the fact that Google is instructing Honeycomb developers how to outline for phones it seems as even though Ice Cream Sandwich will be more similar to Honeycomb than Gingerbread.
- HTC Announces Specifics On Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrades, Includes Rezound
- Sony Ericsson’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update Coming In Early 2012
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Source Code Is Now Available
- Ice Cream Sandwich To Bring New UI, App Framework To Android
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich’s Awesomeness Is In The Little Things
- Google’s ‘Nexus Prime’ With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Allegedly Set For October Release
- Is This What Android 4: Ice Cream Sandwich Looks Like?
- Which Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 4 Motorola Devices Get Dibs On Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android’s Matias Duarte: Ice Cream Sandwich Will Help Devs Cope With Myriad Form Factors
- Inside Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich Phones, Tablets
- Ice Cream Sandwich: Say Goodbye To Bloatware
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich: Everything You Need To Know
- Google, Samsung Unveil Ice Cream Sandwich-powered Milky Way Nexus
- How To Install Ice Cream Sandwich’s Music App
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013