At a few indicate we’ve all complained about iOS autocorrect. There’s even a website – damnyouautocorrect.com – dedicatedto shouting at the worst autocorrect fails. However, it looks similar to Apple is formulation on carrying out something about it in future iOS releases, and the commencement of that has been unclosed as a dark underline in iOS 5.
If you have used Android 2.3 Gingerbread or a law Android set of keys similar to SwifyKey, the picture to the correct might look flattering aware to you. Instead of autocorrect guessing that word you wish and giving you two options – possibly the referred to word or whatever you entered – the Android keyboards give you with a list of probable completions on top of the keyboard. It looks similar to Apple is going down this highway as well, and this new autocorrect set of keys may be enabled on any iOS 5 device (without even jailbreaking first).
If you wish to try out this earnest new feature, here are the instructions.
First, you’ll need iBackupBot , a module that allows you to cgange the backups of iOS installations that iTunes creates. Download the software from the couple and setup it on your computer. Next, offshoot up your iOS device to iTunes and make a backup. Make certain that your backup is not encrypted (there’s a checkbox that says “Encrypt iPhone Backup” in the iOS devices’ settings page on iTunes; it needs to be unchecked).
Next, open up iBackupBot and find the backup that you only created. In this case, we picked the backup from today, Thursday, November 10. Scroll down the list of files until you find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist, and then open the file.
Finally, increase in the subsequent to fibre to that record underneath the others:
Once the fibre has been entered, save the backup, and return in to iTunes. From there, revive the backup you only edited. Your iPhone will restart, revive the backup, and once you obtain the set of keys open, the autocorrect set of keys will be there watchful for you. It’s that easy! If for any reason you wish to go back, simply eliminate that fibre from the backup record and revive again.
What do you regard of this new dark feature?
- Enable Secret Autocomplete Keyboard In IOS 5
- The Hacker’s Keyboard Gives Android Devices Real Keyboard Functionality [Downloads]
- Autocorrect Is Not Only Annoying, It Also Kills Apps [Android]
- Close The Android Keyboard With A Swipe Gesture [Video]
- Samsung Stratosphere Hands On: For Keyboard-Loving Internet-Hounds [Android]
- Bits: If The Keyboard On Your Mobile Phone Is Driving You Crazy, Help May Be On The Way
- Daily App Deals: Backup To Gmail For Android Drops To $1.99, Backs Up Texts And Calls [Deals]
- 33% Of Americans Want Keyboard With Their Tablet; Should Android Makers Step Up?
- T-Mobile’s MyTouch 4G Slide Is A Point-and-shoot Replacement With QWERTY Keyboard
- How To Enable Tethering On The LG Optimus V
- Amazon Appstore Accessible By Hidden URL, Android App Pricing And Exclusive Titles Revealed
- Remains Of The Day: A Better Keyboard Coming To Android? [Video]
- SwiftKey X Virtual Keyboard Launches For Android Tablets, We Go Hands-on (video)
- From The Tips Box: Gift Cards, Distraction Deterrents, And The Android Keyboard [From The Tips Box]
- Thumb Keyboard With Rear-Facing Trackpad
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
Another readers interested about this :
Powered by Article Dashboard keyboard lesson