The exceedingly renouned iPhone and iPad diversion Angry Birds has acquired 50 million users who fool around it for 200 million mins a day, according to its maker.
Humongous.How did Angry Birds do it? It frequency seems similar to luck; if you look at it closely, the game’s success was wonderfully engineered.
The firm Rovio strike all the examine boxes. Angry Birds has a unequivocally pointy style, fits in an available diversion genre and features a physics-based gameplay that creates a ton of not similar situations to keep the diversion engaging at assorted talent levels.
On tip of that, it’s labelled at an overwhelming 99 cents. Plus, the game’s makers continually increase new stages by program updates to keep people conversing about Angry Birds (just similar to Doodle Jump does), that creates it a regular viral sensation. So when people purchase an iPhone, a of the initial apps endorsed by friends is Angry Birds . Add that all together and you have a mega hit.
And it’s usually going to obtain bigger. Angry Birds not long ago soared onto the Android platform, and shortly it’s moreover streamer to PCs, Macs, every diversion console and Facebook, according to Rovio.
- EA Buys Angry Birds Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, Doesnt Get Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Slingshotting To PS3, XBox 360, Wii
- Angry Birds Flies Onto Android Devices
- Angry Birds Hits Android This Weekend, Available Now At GetJar
- Angry Birds To Go Green With St. Patrick’s Day Edition
- Angry Birds, Other IPhone Games Shotgunned By Lodsys
- Roku Partners With Rovio For A New Angry Birds Channel Streamed To Your TV
- Spread XMas Cheer With Angry Birds
- Angry Birds To Get In The Holiday Spirit With Free Upgrade
- Angry Birds Are Ruffled Over Android Fragmentation
- How Angry Birds Is Becoming The Next Super Mario
- The Best Birthday Cake Ever (Angry Birds Edition)
- Angry Birds XMas To Be Free Upgrade To Halloween Edition
- App Review: Angry Birds (Android)
- Angry Birds (for PlayStation 3, PSP)
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?