When TUAW final talked with the folks at the back iTriage , it was before long before World Health Day in 2010, and the app had only
A small more than 16 months later, iTriage has strike chronicle 3.0 with a engorgement of changes and new features such as:
Expanded illness treatment encouragement where people can choose a sign and find the correct doctor formed on the symptom, caring trickery or prescription.
Mapped medications where you can choose a problem, such as a cough or cold, find the cause, then glance over medications and probable treatments. More than 1,000 familiar prescriptions and over-the-counter medications are listed to date.
Search for obligatory caring services and see live wait for times for sharp care.
Pre-registration and appointments rolled out.
Dr. Peter Hudson, a of the app’s creators, told me that more than 700 hospitals, 400 obligatory caring clinics and 14,000 doctors are providing information for iTriage, and the number is growing.
While we was hard-pressed to find participating physicans and hospitals in the Harrisburg area, we got a great peek of the new features by switching the place to Denver. Several of the hospitals listed live wait for times for both pediatric and periodic crisis care. One had the appointment/pre-registration list deployed.
Check out these new features in the art studio below.
The app is exceedingly well-regarded , and it’s easy to see why. I’m still feeling my way around middle Pennsylvania, and it’s nice to see where a sanatorium or pharmacy is shut to me should we need it. “We’re perplexing to make it unequivocally elementary for people,” Hudson said.
The app is shutting in on 3 million downloads travelling both iOS and Android, Hudson said. What’e more, 60 percent of those who have downloaded the app keep it on their mobile device, that Hudson mentioned is 18 times aloft than the median app retention.
Future skeleton add extra functionality for consumers to link up with health caring providers and with people in the same area who have suffered similar to injuries.
iTriage 3.0 is a giveaway download in the App Store.
- Socialcam Crosses 2M Downloads, Adds (Wait For It…) Video Filters!
- Card.io’s SDK Makes Entering Credit Card Information As Easy As Taking A Snapshot
- Why You Should Care About IPhone Tracking
- Why You Should Care About The IPhone Location-Tracking Issue
- Bits: One On One: Vivek Kundra, U.S. Chief Information Officer
- Windows Live Mesh Replaces Live Mesh And Live Sync
- Your IPhone’s Watching You. Should You Care? (FAQ)
- The Fragmented Mobile Information Race
- Infographic Shows Android App Use, Talking Tom Knocked Down 10.6 Billion Times
- YC-Backed Can’t Wait Is A Mobile Social Network For Movie Trailers
- Samsung Epic 4G’s Froyo Update Now Available, No Need To Wait For OTA
- Why Wait? The World’s First IPhone 5* Review [Video]
- Adobe Debuts AIR For Android Now Lets Wait For The Apps
- NASA Spinoff For Android Is Packed With Information, Purple
- If Not For Siri, Would We Care About The IPhone 4S?
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013