When it comes to Augmented Reality browsers on mobile devices, we always quite favourite Junaio (just a of the many AR collection combined and confirmed by Munich-based firm Metaio ). It’s an notably attractive choice given it’s quite powerful, and has many, many calm channels to select from (a great side outcome of their successful developer overdo – they have over 10,000 active calm developers to date).
I’ll confess ( and I’ve mentioned this before ) that whilst there are a few great AR calm choices in the app ” similar to the Instagram duct where you can see local Instagram shots formed on where they were tagged ” I’ve always found the “channel” design for organizing AR calm crude and somewhat confusing. That is until now.
The new chronicle of Junaio, rising currently , has done a few leading growth in simplifying the UI. Its new interface is sufficient cleanser right away and lets you obtain right to the camera perspective when the app starts up so you can immediately beginning scanning AR content, targets or QR codes.
In fact, the group has made easy the primary menu down to 3 simple functions (that are actuated by appropriate or symbol press in the tip nav):
I have to say merely reorganizing the menu the way they have creates it sufficient more discerning to navigate. Additionally, the calm channels appear to make more clarity to me right away because they are scored equally more evidently to a hunting icon. What’s more, they are a small more in the credentials ” it feels more similar to they are ancillary the app right away instead of leading it, but are still rapidly and simply accessible.
As with many Augmented Reality content, we can try to explain it with difference until I’m blue in the face… you only have to see it to indeed “get it” we think. Below, there’s Metaio’s “feel good” video that only came out today. And then there’s my assessment of the browser next that.
The app is existing for download for both iOS and Android platforms here .
There is a pdf with e.g. picture targets and codes for not similar games and practice existing here .
- Bits: Augmented Reality Comes Closer To Reality
- Qualcomm Launches Augmented Reality SDK In Beta Form, Ready To Rock Your Android Devices
- String Labs’ Augmented Reality Showcase App For IPhone
- Starbucks Launching Augmented Reality Cup Magic App For The Holidays
- Mark Cuban Teams With Qualcomm To Bring Augmented Reality To Mavericks Tickets
- Daily App Deals: A Free Augmented Reality Sky Map For IPads [Deals]
- Dolphin Browser HD For IPad: The Best IPad Browser Not Named Safari [Video]
- This YouTube Mod For Android Brings HD Playback To Non-HD Devices, Greatly Improves Video Quality [Video]
- Kido’z TV Is A Kid-Friendly Online Video Aggregator [Extensions]
- Firefox To Get A ‘Metro’ Makeover For Windows 8
- SendTab Easily Moves Your Browser Tabs To Nearly Any Device [Browser Extensions]
- Firefox Updates Mobile Browser For Android With ‘Do Not Track’ Privacy Feature
- Popular Android Browser Dolphin Browser Now On IPhone
- Google Chrome OS ” It Is Just A Browser
- Zoodles Brings Kid-Friendly Browser To Android Phones
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013