LG unwrapped more sum about its Ice Cream Sandwich program ascent report for existing LG Android smartphones.
The news, that popped up currently on LG’s Facebook page, confirms ample of what you already knew –that Optimus phones similar to the Optimus LTE and Optimus Black (known in the US as ATT’s Nitro HD and Sprint’s LG Marquee , respectively) will truly take the ultimate Android working network in 2012.
More specifically, the universal updates will start in the second entertain of the year is to LG Optimus LTE, Prada phone by LG 3.0, Optimus 2X, Optimus Sol, my Touch Q, and the Eclipse.
The third entertain will see Ice Cream Sandwich home on the LG Optimus 3D, Optimus Black, Optimus Big, Optimus Q2, and the Optimus EX.
Updates present a outrageous patron dare is to manufacturers and carriers; pressure is high to let go steady program rapidly and smoothly.
While the second call of LG’s Android owners will certainly flare up at having to wait for months before reception their Android 4.0 update, pity skeleton often helps keep the upset representation fork-bearing proletariat at brook only a whilst longer.
- Which Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich?
- Sony Ericsson’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update Coming In Early 2012
- HTC Announces Specifics On Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrades, Includes Rezound
- Google Helps Developers Prep For Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich’s Awesomeness Is In The Little Things
- Google, Samsung Unveil Ice Cream Sandwich-powered Milky Way Nexus
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich: Everything You Need To Know
- Inside Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich Phones, Tablets
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Ice Cream Sandwich, Nokia And Apple Updates
- Is This What Android 4: Ice Cream Sandwich Looks Like?
- Samsung Milky Way Nexus First Impressions: Ice Cream Sandwich Makes It Sparkle
- PadFone Officially Revealed, ASUS Hints At Ice Cream Sandwich And Second-gen Tablets
- Ice Cream Sandwich Leaks Indicate A Real Treat
- Google’s ‘Nexus Prime’ With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Allegedly Set For October Release
- Ice Cream Sandwich: A Deep-Dive Tour With Android’s Chief Engineer
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013