Typing on your Android phone shouldn’t feel similar to a con or a chore. If it does, it means you haven’t found the correct substitute set of keys for you yet. Thankfully there are dozens of great options, for all variety of typists, with features similar to word prediction, multi-language support, special keys and characters, and voice input. Last week, you asked you that ones you think were the most appropriate of multiply . Then you took a look at the 5 most appropriate Android keyboards formed on your nominations, and put them to an on the whole vote. Now we’re back to climax the winner.
Predictive content colonize SwiftKey picked up a lot of early movement in the voting, and carried it by to take the tip mark with over 45% of the votes cast.
Right at the back it in second place was the gesture-based powerhouse Swype , bringing in shut to 32% of the on the whole vote. In third place was the Android Stock Keyboard with 16% of the on the whole vote, throw by those of you who mentioned that the batch set of keys functions only excellent for you, thanks. In fourth place, the Hacker’s Keyboard picked up shut to 4% of the votes cast, and bringing up the rear in fifth was Smart Keyboard Pro , that brought in 3% of the on the whole vote.
The Hive Five is formed on reader nominations. As with most Hive Five posts, if your preferred was left out, it’s not since you loathe it-it’s since it didn’t obtain the nominations compulsory in the call for contenders post to make the tip five. We comprehend it’s a bit of a recognition contest, but if you have a favorite, you wish to listen to about it. Have a idea is to Hive Five? Send us an email at email@example.com !
- SwiftKey X Virtual Keyboard Launches For Android Tablets, We Go Hands-on (video)
- SwiftKey Offers Alternative For Android Typists
- Close The Android Keyboard With A Swipe Gesture [Video]
- The Hacker’s Keyboard Gives Android Devices Real Keyboard Functionality [Downloads]
- Remains Of The Day: A Better Keyboard Coming To Android? [Video]
- This Week’s Most Popular Posts [Video]
- Samsung Stratosphere Hands On: For Keyboard-Loving Internet-Hounds [Android]
- How To Enable IOS 5s Hidden Autocorrect Keyboard
- Bits: If The Keyboard On Your Mobile Phone Is Driving You Crazy, Help May Be On The Way
- 33% Of Americans Want Keyboard With Their Tablet; Should Android Makers Step Up?
- Most Popular Tablet Drawing App: Sketchbook Express/Mobile/Pro [Video]
- T-Mobile’s MyTouch 4G Slide Is A Point-and-shoot Replacement With QWERTY Keyboard
- ROCCAT Power-Grid App, Phobo Gaming Keyboard Shift Personal Computer Controls To Your Phone
- Enable Secret Autocomplete Keyboard In IOS 5
- Auto-complete Keyboard Found In IOS 5
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?