Well that didn’t take long. Just hours after Google done its mobile remuneration skeleton open eBay’s PayPal section sued the looking hulk and two key executives.
The reason-the two Google management team that were the headliners at the company’s press discussion -were PayPal employees up until recently. PayPal alleges that the executives-Osama Bedier and Stephanie Tilcnius-stole traffic secrets that led to Google Wallet.
Regarding Bedier, PayPal mentioned in its censure :
Defendant Osama Bedier was the comparison PayPal senior manager accountable for Mobile, Platform, and New Ventures. In this role, he was PayPal’s comparison personality charged with bringing its mobile remuneration and indicate of sale technologies and services to retailers. Through this work, he had an close expertise of PayPal’s capabilities, strategies, plans, and marketplace comprehension concerning mobile remuneration and connected technologies ” data forming in segment PayPal’s traffic secrets. Bedier left PayPal for Google on or about January 24, 2011, and was put in assign of Mobile Payments. He is right away heading Google’s efforts to bring indicate of sale technologies and services to retailers on its behalf. In the march of his work at Google, Bedier and Google have wasted PayPal traffic secrets by disclosing them inside of Google and to major retailers.
In addition, from 2008 to 2011, Google and PayPal were negotiating a blurb treat where PayPal would offer as a remuneration choice for mobile app purchases on Google’s Android Market. During that time, PayPal supposing Google with an endless preparation in mobile payments. Bedier was the comparison PayPal senior manager accountable for heading bargaining with Google on Android during this period.
As for Tilcnius, PayPal alleges that the senior manager repetitively attempted to partisan Bedier.
It’s misleading where the box will go. EBay filed its legal case in the Superior Court of California.
- PayPal Brings NFC Payments To Android, Wallets Lose Self-worth
- Google Wallet And PayPal In Electro-purse War
- Google Considering NFC Mobile Payment System
- American Express To Launch Serve, A PayPal Competitor
- PayPal Rushes Fix To Leaky IPhone App
- WebAndroidiPhone Kit Plugs Into PayPal
- Google May Reveal Mobile-payment Plans Thursday
- How Visa Plans To Dominate Mobile Payments, Create The Digital Wallet And More
- Google Responds To PayPal Lawsuit: People Have The Right To Seek Better Jobs
- Skyhook Sues Google, Says Android Isnt So Open After All
- PayPal Announces Android Market Payment Support, Quickly Pulls It
- Bits Blog: Google Wallet Makes Its Debut
- Apple, Samsung Patent Dispute ‘secrets’ Leak From Court
- Dwolla, The Low-fee PayPal Alternative, Now For Windows Phone 7
- Bits: Waiting For The New Mobile Payments Frontier
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013