When you initial covered Postagram in April, there was a lot of fad about it. They take your Instagram photos and spin them in to postcards that you can send correct from your iPhone ” who wouldn’t admire that? Well, Android users, for one. With a new let go today, Postagram has remedied that ” with a twist.
Yes, Postagram for Android is right away existing for giveaway in the Android Marketplace. But since Instagram itself still isn’t even existing on Android, Sincerely (the group at the back Postagram) motionless to do things a bit otherwise with the Android version. With it, you can upload and emanate postcards from images found on your Android device or from your Facebook account. So yes, the “agram” aspect of the name doesn’t unequivocally request here. At smallest not yet.
Still, as renouned as Instagram has become, Facebook is ample more popular. While Instagram is only about to strike 5 million users, Facebook is shutting in on 700 million. And their print service in specific is by far the many renouned a on the web. In fact, it’s right away incomparable than all the other ones combined. Content will not be a problem.
And to one side the Android release, Postagram is upgrading their iPhone app to chronicle 2.0 as good to tie in the functionality. Now with the iPhone, you can upload a print from your phone, or select a Facebook photo, on tip of the Instagram support.
Also new (and existing on both the iPhone and Android versions) is the capability to send to multiplerecipients. The pattern on the back of the real Postagrams has moreover been changed to right away add the (optional) summary and a form print of the person who sent the Postagram.
While the cost waste the same ($0.99), Postagram is moreover gift a 24 hour time in that new users can send a Postagram for giveaway starting correct now.
- PopBooth Prints Real Photo Strips From Your IDevice
- Instagram Photo Sharing Service Reaches Two Million Users
- Color Reborn: Fused With Facebook, The $41M Social Photo App Is Back
- Facebook Messenger Mixes Your Facebook Inbox With Group SMS, So You Can Get A Hold Of Just About Anyone [Downloads]
- Facebook Will Be Baked Into Dozens Of Mobile Devices This Year
- Why Facebook Is (Probably) Turning To Android To Make Mobile Even More Social
- Social Photo Aggregator Pixable Raises $3.6 Million
- Five Great Photo Sharing Apps For Your IPhone
- Google Plus Adds Powerful Photo Edit Suite. Free
- Finding A Photo-sharing Platform For You
- Bits: Facebook, Android, China And More At Mobile Conference
- Bing And Blekko Integrate Facebook ‘Likes’ And Mobile Check-ins
- Facebook Seeking Encryption For Apps, Mobile
- Add Friends To Facebook From Your Contact List
- A Facebook Phone Would Be Android’s Ace In The Hole
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013