Q : My Android phone seems to run by its battery assign on a every day basis. Is there a way we can preserve a few power?
A : Like many full-featured smartphones with large shade screens ” and the capability to do sufficient more than make phone calls “Android-based phones can experience hurried battery drain. On new versions of the Android system, you can see only what’s slurping up the extract by on vacation the Settings area and selecting the About Phone menu. From there, select the Battery Use choice to see a map out of the apps and functions are pulling the many power from the battery.
Even without a definite list of battery hogs, one way to preserve power is to spin off features you might not need all the time. Location-based apps are fun and helpful, but leaving the phone’s GPS fragment on all the time takes its fee on the battery. Turning off the GPS chip, together with Bluetooth connectivity if you’re not using it, can save power. The Power Control widget enclosed with the Android network gives you quick access to the Bluetooth, GPS and other principal components that erupt down battery life.
Unless you have a lot of key apps that need a regular Internet connection, branch off the “always on” mobile information underline in the Settings area can purchase more time as well. Apps that river audio and video are typically power hogs, so use the sparingly if you see your battery removal down before you can obtain someplace to recharge.
The screen is other part of the phone that can take a strike on battery life. Keeping the screen liughtness incited down, using dim backgrounds and immobile wallpaper (instead of live wallpaper) might help fist out more time between charges.
- Battery Life Is Crucial To The Generation Y
- CNET Tests Tablet Web Speed, Battery Life
- InterNETmittence Saves Battery Power By Killing Android’s Data Connection At Timed Intervals [App Of The Day]
- Life With The World’s Geekiest Watch
- How To Save Your IPhone 4S’ Crappy Battery [IPhone]
- Transformer Prime Detailed: 10-inch Super IPS+ Display, 12-hour Battery And Quad-core Tegra 3, Ships In December For $499
- Life In The Chromeosphere
- IOS 5 Battery Fix Gets Mixed Reviews–plus More Fuel For Apple Rumor Mill
- Is Your Life EV Compatible?
- Parrot Minikit Smart Windshield Mount Cradles Your Phone, Caresses Its Bluetooth, Charges Its Battery
- Digital Comics Come To Life On Tablets
- Doweet Aims To Make Real Life Activities More Social
- Motorola Xoom As A Test For Life Beyond The IPad
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013