In a new investigate from Medialets , Apple has grabbed the lead in mobile ad share from Android. There have been concerns that the Apple iOS ad network was unsatisfactory , but it seems to be getting a burly footing, at least for now.
Most of the Apple gains are on the iPhone and the iPod touch, but the iPad share is starting to pierce as well. On the Android side, 35 percent of ad traffic comes from 3 phones, the Motorola Droid, the HTC Evo 4G and the Motorola Droid X.
The Medialets inform speculates that large legal holiday sales of iOS gadgets pushed the Apple share to this aloft mark. Apple iOS gadgets had been trailing Android mobile ad share from September by December. How is this information gathered? It comes from the reward apps that have integrated Medialets abounding media ad stage for mobile in to their iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Medialets, launched in 2008, enables promotion for reward apps inclusive CNN, Fandango, The New York Times, Pandora and The Weather Channel.
[via Electronista ]
- Philips GoGear Connect Android MP4 Player
- Philips Builds The First Universal Android Speaker Dock [Audio]
- Philips Fidelio AS851 Dock Speaker For Android
- Android Continues To Surge, Report Shows
- Report: Apple, RIM Losing Market Share To Android
- Androids Mobile Web Consumption Share In The US Is Surging, IOS Share Dropping
- Is Android Only Surging Because Apple Is Letting It?
- Nielsen Report Shows Smartphone Buyers Flocking To Android
- Report: Motorola Xoom, HTC Thunderbolt Due This Month
- Millienial Media Report Says Apple Still Top Manufacturer And Growing, Travel Apps Busy Last Quarter
- Philips GoGear 3 Android PMP Hands-on (video)
- Report: Windows Phone To Beat IPhone In Market Share By 2015
- Report Indicates IOS Users Stick With Platform Due To ‘lock-in Effect’
- Galaxy S II Graphics Fastest Among Android Phones–report
- Report: Most Android Smartphones Vulnerable To Snooping Attack
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?