Today NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) voiced that its world heading nearby margin information (NFC) technology has been choosen by Sony Ericsson for inclusion in its Android-based smartphones. Sony Ericsson, a leading, universal mobile handset producer focused on communications and entertainment, will use NFC to serve complement its consumers’ mobile experiences, developing a portfolio of smartphones that capacitate mobile transactions. Using elementary hold gestures, consumers will be able to make purchases or link up to a indicate of sale (POS) terminal, ticketing depot or location-based promotional label simply and safely with their NFC-enabled smartphones.
NXP provides total embedded, secure NFC solutions and not long ago voiced that its NFC program is open source on the Android stage and enables the Google Wallet application. Sony Ericsson intends to use the NXP PN65 NFC answer in their Android-based smartphones, that includes the NFC air wave controller, the embedded secure component and NFC software. The embedded secure component enables NFC to be used for mobile transactions. Building on NXP’s endless credentials in secure identification, the PN65 uses modernized cryptography to offer the top turn of safety for transactions, with the technology already being at length used in contactless promissory note cards, e-passports, e-ID cards and secure access systems.
“Building on Sony Ericsson’s care in Android and mobile gaming, the formation of nearby margin information in to the Android-based Xperia™ portfolio is other step in delivering the many interesting smartphones,” mentioned January Uddenfeldt, Chief Technology Officer at Sony Ericsson. “NFC offers the consumers the aptitude to enlarge their information experience over the phone, and you are staid to expostulate the growth of new, exciting and imaginative entertainment experiences.”
“This ultimate pierce from Sony Ericsson is other explanation indicate of the burly movement and prospective of NFC,” mentioned Rick Clemmer, boss and CEO, NXP Semiconductors. “Based on one after another burly patron endorsements you have the chance to increase the sales of the NFC products 2-4 times as a commission of total NXP income in the second half of 2011 from the roughly one percent it represents today. NFC offers a game-changing chance for mobile phone manufacturers to supply imaginative and innovative smartphones to their customers.
NFC is a marketplace proven technology co-invented by NXP in 2002. In 2004 NXP co-founded the NFC Forum to lead the conspiring with all attention stakeholders and help order the technology. NFC technology developed from a multiple of contactless I.D. (RFID) and interconnection technologies. Ranked as the number one contactless IC businessman by ABI Research for 3 years in a row, NXP is the universal personality in NFC solutions, margin proven in over 150 NFC trials and turning point blurb deployments worldwide.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Android Smartphone
- The Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Retailing For $1 On Contract
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (midnight Blue)
- Is Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Play A Verizon Exclusive?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Android Smartphone
- Sony Pays Ericsson $1.47B, Takes Over Phone Business
- Sony Ericsson Stems Losses With Smartphone Sales
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (sakura Pink)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Finally Gets Android 2.1
- Sony May Buy Out Ericsson’s Half Of Phone Partnership
- Is Sony Closing In On Takeover Of Sony Ericsson?
- Sony Ericsson Intros Xperia Minis
- Sony Ericsson To Showcase Over 20 New Games Optimized For Xperia Play
- Sony Ericsson Delays Android 2.1 Update For Xperia X10
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
Another readers interested about this :
viber xperia, Powered by Article Dashboard a theory, Powered by Article Dashboard cricket phones for sale, Powered by Article Dashboard once a month cooking recipes, Powered by Article Dashboard sony video editing, Powered by Article Dashboard yahoo games subscription