Smartphones are no longer well known is to sensitive gadgets that they are. Most of today’s new smartphones right away have that aloft turn of toughness that creates them more preferred for day to day use. Sony might have only vanished the identical trail by introducing its new Sony Experia Active Smartphone.
The Sony Experia Active smartphone is written to be H2O and dust-resistant. Users no longer have to fret about getting their smartphones soppy whilst responding a phone in the sleet or incidentally brief H2O on it. It moreover features a unique wet-finger tracking that creates the hold shade entirely organic even when your fingers are wet. Other features voiced is to new Sony Experia Active is that it will be an Android smartphone running on a 1GHz processor, 5MP camera with 8x digital zoom, 720p HD Video recording, 512MB RAM with 1GB inner phone storage and encouragement for an extra 32GB microSD card. The Sony Experia Active will be done existing in the marketplace by the 3rd entertain of this year.
Image Source: Sony Ericsson
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Android Smartphone
- Sony Ericsson Stems Losses With Smartphone Sales
- Sony Ericsson LiveView Acts As A 1.3-inch Remote Control For Your Smartphone, Requires Android 2.0
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Android Smartphone
- Is Sony Closing In On Takeover Of Sony Ericsson?
- Sony Phasing Out Feature Phones, Banking On Smartphones
- Listen To Gizmodo’s Soundtrack: Active Child [Video]
- Sony S1 To Be Named “Sony Tablet S,” Available In September
- Sony Unveils First Android Tablet
- Sony Pays Ericsson $1.47B, Takes Over Phone Business
- Sony Z1000 Android Walkman
- Sony Ericsson’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update Coming In Early 2012
- Sony Reader App For Android Now Available
- Sony May Buy Out Ericsson’s Half Of Phone Partnership
- Has Sony Ericsson Botched Its Android Strategy?
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?