Dexetra , a mobile start-up, tender us all final night with their Siri clone, an Android app called Iris . The folks there were so grateful that their plan strike the front page that they sent us a type appreciate you together with a photo of a baked sweat bread that the founders gave the group in commemoration of getting TechCruched [sic]. It’s heartwarming to see people who worked hard obtain rewarded for their glorious work, notably when the bestow is in the form of cake.
The founders would moreover similar to to appreciate you, the community:
The essay was only awesome. Got a lot of support and certain feedback from the community. Our group is moreover really vehement and would similar to to appreciate you is to write up.
Note: We are cheerful to post follow-up cakes in commemoration of being TechCrunched, but let’s not make it a “thing.” Also, initial person to criticism “Slow headlines day?” gets cake. And banned.
- Heres A Thought: Steve Jobs Could Buy Facebook
- The Best Birthday Cake Ever (Angry Birds Edition)
- Lifehacker Goes Gaming: Speed Up Your PC, Motivate Yourself To Get Things Done, And Go Retro On Your Smartphone [Video]
- DealBook: Mobile Payments Start-Up Square Raises $100 Million
- OBTW: Heres The Audio Of Steve Jobs Blasting Android [Updated With Fake Steve's Take On This]
- Stop Tweeting And Start Cheering, Linebacker Says
- Android-based Archos 7c Tablet To Start Shipping; $219.99
- Android Developers Can Start Writing Google TV Apps
- Comcast Will Start Testing An IPTV Service At MIT, New Xcalibur Guide Coming Your Way Sooner
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?