I had hardly woken this sunrise when we detected that someone had spilled final night’s dessert all over my MacBook.
Looking a small more keenly (it helped to open the eyes a small after a night on the petite sirah), we detected that it was the Google trademark that had been ornate with an ice thickk cream sundae.
Rolling over in my bed–and then rolling over the logo–I detected that Google was celebrating the 119th jubilee of the initial documented ice thickk cream sundae.
Somehow, this didn’t appear the many without doubt thing to be celebrating, even though Google seems to think that the ice thickk cream sundae was invented initial by someone in Ithaca, N.Y .
That someone is purported to have been a pharmacist.
However, this all seems so incidentally unknown that some, naturally, have attempted to affirm an insider’s expertise of this Google ruse.
Search Engine Watch, for example, is sniffing that “Sunday’s sundae is Google’s way of whetting the world’s ardour is to ultimate Android update, nicknamed Ice Cream.”
Yes, of course. The world can hardly enclose its breakfast, since its heated feelings over the ultimate Android update.
But might this loll have other intentions?
Might it, for example, be the work of disturbed Google staffers, enlivening new CEO Larry Page to eat a small more as he attempts to expostulate Google over its current, somewhat immobile state?
Might it moreover be disturbed Google staffers expressing their need for a small cherry atop their lives, as the expostulate to turn a new Google is receiving its fee on their fun quotient?
My own perspective is that this is a mystic recruiting tool. Google is perplexing to discuss it engineers out there that it is sleepy of its vanilla image. What is the firm right away seeking for? Engineers with a small more sauce. Oh, and more nuts.
- Google Helps Developers Prep For Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Source Code Is Now Available
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich’s Awesomeness Is In The Little Things
- Google’s ‘Nexus Prime’ With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Allegedly Set For October Release
- HTC Announces Specifics On Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrades, Includes Rezound
- Inside Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich Phones, Tablets
- Samsung, Google To Out Ice Cream Sarnie Next Week
- Ice Cream Sandwich To Bring New UI, App Framework To Android
- 4 Motorola Devices Get Dibs On Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google, Samsung Unveil Ice Cream Sandwich-powered Milky Way Nexus
- Which Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich?
- Is This What Android 4: Ice Cream Sandwich Looks Like?
- Ice Cream Sandwich: Say Goodbye To Bloatware
- Devs Still Frozen Out Of Android Ice Cream Source
- Sony Ericsson’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update Coming In Early 2012
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013