Zoodles , that creates a browser written for kids, has taken its child-friendly technology mobile currently with a giveaway app for Android smartphones. The Zoodles app aggregates hundreds of informative games, videos and puzzles in to the app. The app moreover automatically thatch the youngster in to the app, so extraordinary young kids cannot unwittingly make calls, erase emails or access other applications on the phone.
Similar to Zoodle’s web-based app, the mobile app adapts calm to any youngster formed on age, skills, the device they are using, and law parental controls so they can fool around without wanting help from an adult. For example, if a youngster is not nonetheless able to read, Zoodles will usually present calm where no getting more information is required.
Zoodles for Android allows users to emanate an account, or record in using an existing Zoodles account. Once the app is launched, a youngster logs in by drumming their photo (no getting more information required), and selects from a scrolling menu of activities. Zoodles automatically recognizes the Android device and presents the correct calm for that phone. For example, Android users with Flash commissioned will have access to games built in Flash, in addition to videos and more. For the without Flash, Zoodles will videos and others non-Flash content.
The brainchild of Mark Williamson, Zoodles aims to allows young kids to fool around and correlate with the web by games, puzzles and videos. The motivation for Zoodles came from Williamson’s 4 year aged daughter, who was having difficulty interacting with a mainstream browser. Zoodles is giveaway for all but moreover offers a reward membership that allows parents the skill to customize and limit their child’s online learning experience formed on their age, interests, informative needs and skills.
Zoodles is steadily attainment traction as parents are seeking for kid-friendly ways to deliver computing to young children. The startup has just crossed over 1 million hours of playtime on its products. And Zoodles skeleton to launch an iPad app soon.
- Kido’z TV Is A Kid-Friendly Online Video Aggregator [Extensions]
- Motorola Plans More Hacker-Friendly Phones
- My6sense Brings Personalized Content Ranking App To Android Phones
- 360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)
- SkyGrid Brings Realtime News Aggregator To Android Phones
- AirSync For DoubleTwist Brings Wireless Syncing To Android Phones
- Google Chrome Event Brings Web Store, Chrome OS Notebook, Browser Updates
- Andy Warhol App Brings Pop Art To Phones
- Popular Android Browser Dolphin Browser Now On IPhone
- Lapdock 100 Brings A Webtop IQ Boost To Moto Phones On Verizon, Sprint, And AT&T
- Route 66 Maps + Navigation Brings AR To The Road, Keeps Drivers’ Eyes On Their Phones (video)
- SendTab Easily Moves Your Browser Tabs To Nearly Any Device [Browser Extensions]
- Adobe Flash Is Coming To Apple IOS Devices
- Motorola Xoom Family Edition Comes To Best Buy
- CTIA Wireless: Muvee Brings 3D Video Editing To Android Devices
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?
- Mobile Miscellany: Week Of January 28th, 2013
Another readers interested about this :
Powered by Article Dashboard video editing computers, Powered by Article Dashboard adobe video editing, Powered by Article Dashboard uk regional theatres, Muvee Brings 3D Video Editing, Powered by Article Dashboard video editing jobs, Powered by Article Dashboard video editing equipment, Powered by Article Dashboard professional video editing, Powered by Article Dashboard movies playing at orlando theaters, Powered by Article Dashboard home video editing, Powered by Article Dashboard hd video editing