Zynga voiced a horde of new games, inclusive a new With Friends pretension and a few new Ville titles, at its Zynga Unleashed eventuality on Tuesday. The firm moreover denounced “Zynga With Friends,” a one amicable network that will enable players to erect a form and link up with other players, no matter the stage or device.
“We founded Zynga with the elementary grounds that people could put fool around back in their lives,” Zynga CEO Mark Pincus mentioned at the beginning of the event. “We have a lot serve to still go to complete our assignment of joining the world by games.”
With that in mind, Zynga voiced its really own amicable network: Zynga With Friends. With Zynga With Friends, players can emanate profiles to uncover off all of their gaming activity, send messages to friends, see what friends are playing, and encounter new people formed on gaming interests.
The key underline of this network is that it functions opposite assorted platforms. It doesn’t matter if you’re personification a diversion on your iPhone or on Facebook. Zynga With Friends will link up you with players no matter where they’re playing.
But this isn’t a amicable network formed from graze – Zynga With Friends taps in to a user bottom that already has 290 million people. And according to Reed Shaffner, Zynga’s Director of Product, “It’s different any amicable network today.”
Features trustworthy to the Zynga With Friends network add the now existing zFriends, together with Social Stream features you’ll find on Zynga.com. New features add a Chat underline that allows Group chat, profiles (as mentioned above), and real-time, at the same time multi-player mode for games.
The initial diversion to launch with this multi-player mode is Zynga’s web-based Bubble Safari, that a few Zynga employees demoed is to crowd.
It’s misleading how this new amicable network will affect Zynga’s shut ties with Facebook, mainly since Zynga With Friends will enable for messaging and talk – a underline that’s critical to Facebook’s network.
Zynga With Friends will launch in the nearby future, even though an expect date has nonetheless to be announced. It will be existing on Zynga.com, Facebook, and mobile gadgets inclusive iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Zynga’s new amicable network isn’t paltry to its own games. The firm voiced that it will open its doors to diversion allies to precedence Zynga’s community, too. Partners add a few smaller, eccentric diversion building companies inclusive Phospher Games, Sava, Crashlab, and Fatpebble.
“Working with Zynga means you can concentration on what you do best, and leave the rest to Zynga,” Steve Ellis from Crashlab mentioned in a video.
“When it comes to social, Zynga didn’t read the book, they wrote the book,” Alain Tascan from Sava said.
It’s a pierce that could help plain games that do not have burly selling or amicable guns to capture tons of new players, right away getting access to Zynga’s user base. And it helps Zynga’s new amicable network by giving users more games on that to connect.
The greatest associate announcement, however, was Atari. The leading diversion publishing house will publicize a diversion for Zynga’s network to commemorate its 45th anniversary. Details TBA.
No leading Zynga statement is complete without a horde of new diversion titles. And at Zynga Unleashed, the firm didn’t disappoint, phenomenon only beneath half a dozen mobile and web-based games. Here’s the lowdown:
Matching With Friends : The ultimate in the “With Friends” category, Matching With Friends lets users fool around against one other in a fighting to tie in the many colored blocks for more points. It looks elementary enough, and only furthers Zynga’s “With Friends” category, that already includes hits similar to Words With Friends and Hanging With Friends .
“When you see ‘With Friends’ attached, you know that you’re getting an experience that’s super fun and super amicable and of high quality,” Zynga’s Chief Mobile Officer David Ko mentioned at the event.
The diversion is existing today on the App Store.
Zynga Elite Slots :
Just similar to the name of the diversion sounds, Zynga has expelled a new slots diversion beneath its Zynga Casino category. The new diversion features assorted themes, inclusive scholarship fiction, Wild West, vampires, and pets. And of course, amicable is scored equally in, with chats and features to correlate with friends. The diversion will be existing soon.
Zynga is many related with its Ville -based titles, mainly FarmVille . Now 3 new titles come together the ranks. Don’t expect anything in essence different – only more games that will let you correlate with friends in practical worlds.
“Each Ville diversion you emanate is erect on the ones that came before,” Mark Skaggs, Zynga’s SVP of product development, said.
The Ville : The Ville looks really ample similar to The Sims , and is formed on users building and decorating their homes. You can moreover talk to other users, but instead of the nonsense denunciation you listen to in The Sims , you’re interacting with real-life users’ avatars.
You can see people’s Facebook Timelines directly in the game, and send messages to users by Zynga With Friends.
Skaggs showed a demo of two disposition in The Ville snuggling up to any other to watch a movie, and then going to the room for what he called, “Happy Home Run Time.” It’s a bit creepy, but deliberation the recognition of the Ville titles, this could be precisely what users want.
The diversion will be existing on Wednesday, June 27.
ChefVille : In a more focused vein, Zynga moreover showed off ChefVille . It’s a world where users have one mission: conceptualizing their preferred grill and portion the ChefVille world their food.
ChefVille moreover debuts Zynga’s initial endeavor at a “Game to Table” feature, where the diversion connects to the actual world by emailing users recipes when they’ve mastered plates and skilled established tasks.
ChefVille is forthcoming “very soon,” according to Jonathan Knight, Zynga’s GM of ChefVille.
FarmVille 2 : Zynga didn’t say ample about FarmVille 2 , solely for display a partial shave about the game. Expect a revamped chronicle of FarmVille , with new features and gameplay capabilities in the forthcoming future.
- Zynga Launching Words With Friends On Facebook
- Words With Friends For Android Updated, Promises “smoother Game Experience”
- YC-Backed Can’t Wait Is A Mobile Social Network For Movie Trailers
- Words With Friends Hits Android, With Cross-platform Multiplayer Support
- Add Friends To Facebook From Your Contact List
- Location-Based Mobile Social Network Buzzd Debuts New And Improved Android App
- New App Showyou Shows You A Social Video Grid
- How To Share Mobile Video With Friends With Socialcam
- Archos Unleashes Five (five!) New Android Froyo Tablets, We Go Hands-on
- Exclusive ” Crime (City) Pays: Social Gaming Startup Funzio Raises $20 Million
- Doweet Aims To Make Real Life Activities More Social
- 99 Games Focuses On Time Management Genre, Looks Ahead
- OpenFeint Releases Social Gaming Platform For Android Phones
- Sprint Unleashes The HTC EVO Design 4G, Available October 23rd For $100
- How To Keep Track Of All Your Friends Tonight [How To]
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?