What precisely is a Cosmic Panda ? Before you obtain any outlandish ideas, it’s only YouTube ‘s ultimate “TestTube” experiment.
Basically, Google is carrying out to YouTube what’s been carrying out to a few of its other Apps newly – namely redesigns on Gmail and Calendar.
It moreover looks similar to Google is getting more, um, imaginative with the fixing of new versions of its products, la Android. (See: Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and…Ice Cream Sandwich.)
Thus, the Cosmic Panda (pictured) plays the host, if you will, to YouTube’s future look “over the twice rainbow.” Somewhere in reality, that only means a not similar plan for videos and playlists together with a few improved modifying tools.
Chrome users will be treated with colour to even more features, inclusive the aptitude to sustain video playback whilst toggling between videos, playlists, and channels.
YouTube subscribers can elect to assessment expostulate the new look (seen below) with the Cosmic Panda in shotgun now. If users feel really strongly one way or the other, there is a Feedback space where users can give submit as this pattern isn’t indispensably the ended product. If they really do not similar to it, they can switch back to the Classic chronicle – at least is to time being.
Hopefully, this choice will stay in place for those who do not similar to it, as that choice is existing for Google Calendar. (For example, even even though we similar to the new Google Calendar layout, we do not regard it functions for Gmail and would rsther than stay with my stream theme.)
As is to new YouTube look, my primary thoughts are that whilst the video window is incomparable and has a sleeker look than before, we do not similar to how considerable the connected videos are and how that list is pushed down so far by an advertisement. Nevertheless, promotion will always win on YouTube.
Hulu Plus impending 1 million subscriber miracle
Skype video mission comes to Android, arrange of
YouTube videos right away have Live Captions
The worst preference Google ever done
Google Panda refurbish 2.2 is imminent
- YouTube For Android Updated, New Features Abound
- YouTube App For Symbian Now Plays Higher Quality Video And Supports New Devices
- Chrome’s Love Of WebM And Hatred Of H.264 Has Nothing To Do With YouTube
- Media Decoder: Volvo Drives Campaign On YouTube
- How BlackBerry Could Benefit From A Swedish Redesign
- Google Tests Android Update On Employees’ Nexus S
- Speed Tests: IPad 2 Vs. PlayBook Vs. Xoom
- CNET Tests Tablet Web Speed, Battery Life
- IMDb Android App Update Brings Major Redesign, Trailers, Global Showtimes, And More
- Google’s Nexus Contraptions Bring A Rube Goldberg Diversion To YouTube
- Yes, The New Android Movie Rentals Use Adobe Flash
- Kido’z TV Is A Kid-Friendly Online Video Aggregator [Extensions]
- How To Share Mobile Video With Friends With Socialcam
- OK Go’s Damian Kulash Explains Why His Band Built Its Own Mobile Game
- The 5 Coolest Things From The Google I/O Keynote
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build IOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary
- IOS App Store Accounts For Nearly 75% Of Mobile App Download Revenue
- Google Keep
- Polaris Office 4.0 (for Android)
- More Images Of Suspected Milky Way S4 Appear On Web
- Must-have NFC Smartphones
- IPhone 5 Problems: What Users Complain About The Most (updated)
- Google Rolls Out Changes To Mobile Gmail Web App, Gets IOS-inspired Design
- Google Field Trip: Exploration Without The Effort
- Skype Competitor Viber Hits 175 Million Users, Up From 140 Million+ In December
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands On: The 8-Inch Tablet That’s An 8-Inch… Phone
- HTC One Ditches Megapixels For Ultrapixels
- Consumer Spending On Mobile Games Tops That For Portable Consoles
- Toy Fair 2013: ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Board Games Includes QR Cards To Enhance Game
- 8 Apps To Help You Survive A Storm
- Apple May Be Earning Up To $1 Billion This Year From Google Search On IOS Devices
- Worldwide Smartphone Usage Will Reach 1.4 Billion This Year
- What To Know About BlackBerry 10?